5 Tips for Retirement Savers
Whether you’re relatively new to the work force or thinking about retiring soon, there’s no time like the present to make a plan.
Tax Shelters are your friend– Tax Shelters allow pretax savings, reducing your taxable income. This is helpful, but money growing tax free is even better. Make sure you know how much and where you can contribute.
Diversify– As your retirement assets increase, become more conscious of the risks you’re taking in your portfolio and make sure all your eggs aren’t in one basket.
Don’t be too conservative too soon– Bond yields are historically low, so old advice on age and fixed income allocation might not generate the returns required to retire on time.
Consider a Roth– Whether it’s lower taxes in retirement or an effective estate planning tool, a Roth IRA may be right for you.
Avoid Early Withdrawals– Taxes and penalties can add up and put a comfortable retirement further out of reach.
The information does not purport to be a complete description of the securities, markets, or developments referred to in this material, is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision, and does not constitute a recommendation. The information has been obtained from sources considered to be reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing material is accurate or complete. Any opinions are those of Jeff Hausinger and not necessarily those of Raymond James. Unless certain criteria are met, Roth IRA owners must be 59½ or older and have held the IRA for five years before tax-free withdrawals are permitted. RJFS Financial Advisors do not render advise of tax matter. You will want to consult a qualified tax professional. Diversification and asset allocation do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Depending on individual asset allocation objectives or strategies, additional risks may apply.
- Aging Well, Spending Wisely: Tips For Managing Senior Healthcare Expenses
- The Hidden Benefits Of Financial Planning For Doctors: What You Need To Know To Maximize Your Earnings
- All Seasons Wealth and CEO Jeff Hausinger Named Top 1,200 Financial Advisor by Barron’s for Three Consecutive Years
- How Medical Professional Wealth Advisors Help Physicians Balance Their Personal And Professional Finances
- How Young Financial Advisors Are Disrupting The Traditional Financial Planning Industry
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q2 2023
- Common Financial Mistakes Made By Professional Women And How To Potentially Avoid Them
- Personalized Financial Planning For BIPOC Women: The Benefits Of Working With A Female Advisor
- All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
- Building A Strong Financial Foundation Through Executive Asset Management