TAMPA, Fla. (July 5th, 2022) – Tampa-based All Seasons Wealth is acquiring A&T Wealth Services, expanding its footprint into the West Coast and enlarging the depth of its seasoned roster of advisors with the addition of David Olnick to the team.
All Seasons Wealth is joining forces with David Olnick in Woodland Hills, California. David has provided comprehensive investment advice and solutions to successful individuals, families, entrepreneurs and small to mid-size businesses for over 25 years. He holds FINRA licenses 7, 63, 65, 9 and 10.
As a seasoned bond investment professional, David has extensive experience within the universe of tax-free municipal bonds, corporate bonds, preferred securities, mortgage-backed securities and government securities, including both domestic and international.
“We take a holistic approach to working with families and the future generations of families,” said Jeffrey A. Hausinger, Founder & CEO of All Seasons Wealth. “It is always exciting when we are able to expand our practice to serve more clients, no matter what season or stage they are in their lives.”
All Seasons’ offices are located at:
Tampa – 100 N Tampa St, Suite 3750, Tampa FL 33602
Belleair Bluffs – 645 Indian Rocks Rd N, Belleair Bluffs FL 33770
Ft Lauderdale – 110 E Broward Blvd, Suite 1700, Ft Lauderdale FL 33301
Williamsport – 10210 Governor Lane Blvd, Suite 2005, Office 107, Williamsport MD 21795
Tulsa – 7633 E. 63rd Place, Suite 300, Tulsa OK 74133
Seminole – 11125 Park Blvd, Ste 106, Seminole FL 33772
Woodland Hills – 21600 Oxnard Street, Suite 640, Woodland Hills CA 91367
About All Seasons Wealth
All Seasons Wealth is a premier management and financial planning agency headquartered in Tampa, FL., with offices in Belleair Bluffs, Fort Lauderdale, Williamsport, Tulsa, Seminole, and Woodland Hills, California. All Seasons has more than $845 million in client assets under management.
- Aging Well, Spending Wisely: Tips For Managing Senior Healthcare Expenses
- The Hidden Benefits Of Financial Planning For Doctors: What You Need To Know To Maximize Your Earnings
- All Seasons Wealth and CEO Jeff Hausinger Named Top 1,200 Financial Advisor by Barron’s for Three Consecutive Years
- How Medical Professional Wealth Advisors Help Physicians Balance Their Personal And Professional Finances
- How Young Financial Advisors Are Disrupting The Traditional Financial Planning Industry
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q2 2023
- Common Financial Mistakes Made By Professional Women And How To Potentially Avoid Them
- Personalized Financial Planning For BIPOC Women: The Benefits Of Working With A Female Advisor
- All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
- Building A Strong Financial Foundation Through Executive Asset Management