All Wealth Expands to St. Pete
All Seasons Wealth Strategies is proud to announce the acquisition of the practice of Jim Currey and Tom Krejci, effective May 2016. The acquisition allows All Wealth to expand its reach into St. Petersburg, where Currey and Krejci are based.
“The acquisition means more than the addition of two excellent advisors to our All Wealth team,” said Jeff Hausinger, Branch Manager at All Seasons Wealth Strategies. “It also signifies the expansion of our services and strategies to the St. Petersburg community.” All Wealth currently has offices in Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale.
Currey joined Raymond James Financial Services in 1996 after working as a financial representative at Smith Barney. Prior to that, he spent 25 years in the private banking sector. Currey is a registered representative holding both a Series 7 and Series 63 license. Krejci has worked at Raymond James Financial Services for over 40 years, initially working in the operations and compliance department before transitioning to private wealth management. Krejci is a Financial Advisor holding Series 4, 5, 7, 15, 24, 53 and 63 licenses.
- Aging Well, Spending Wisely: Tips For Managing Senior Healthcare Expenses
- The Hidden Benefits Of Financial Planning For Doctors: What You Need To Know To Maximize Your Earnings
- All Seasons Wealth and CEO Jeff Hausinger Named Top 1,200 Financial Advisor by Barron’s for Three Consecutive Years
- How Medical Professional Wealth Advisors Help Physicians Balance Their Personal And Professional Finances
- How Young Financial Advisors Are Disrupting The Traditional Financial Planning Industry
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q2 2023
- Common Financial Mistakes Made By Professional Women And How To Potentially Avoid Them
- Personalized Financial Planning For BIPOC Women: The Benefits Of Working With A Female Advisor
- All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
- Building A Strong Financial Foundation Through Executive Asset Management