Sanjiv Saste grew up in San Diego, CA and earned a BS from the University of California, Berkeley in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. In 1993, he founded an information technology firm Electronic Consulting Services, Inc., after growing to 120 employees he sold the company in 2007. While retired, Sanjiv was underwhelmed with the investment guidance he was receiving and set out on a course to educate himself in the arenas of high finance and investment planning. In becoming a Financial Advisor, Sanjiv earned his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification and has a strong passion for educating and guiding his clients through tough and complex market cycles. Sanjiv has been with us 6 years today and we are excited to allow you to get to know him a little better.
1. Are you where you want to be in your career?
I’m very happy with the progress ASW and I have made over the past 6 years. I think the growth and range of services we provide for our clients has really solidified with my professional development and I look forward to continuing on this path.
2. What keeps you at All Seasons Wealth?
I really enjoy the team I work with. While we are all professionals and are accountable to our clients, we have a really fun atmosphere at the branch and all like each other personally.
3. What is your favorite office location at ASW?
I work at our Tulsa, Williamsport and Tampa locations due to my client base and don’t want to pick a favorite. However, I will admit that I love living in Tampa Florida and enjoy the lifestyle we have here.
4. What is the hardest thing about your job as a financial advisor?
With all the regulatory restrictions, finding new clients is very challenging. External sales is always challenging, but this industry in particular, increases the hurdle. I feel very lucky to be part of such a supportive team which helps grow business.
5. Favorite restaurant in the whole world? Why?
I’m a foodie and love cooking. I will say there are a handful of restaurants in Paris and Rome which are incredible. The food and ambiance are amazing.
6. Name a favorite memory at ASW.
Winning our indoor go-karting competition has to be at the top.
7. Your favorite coworker.
I like all of my coworkers for different reasons. They all have unique personalities and have always been easy to get along with.
8. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is that the world that my children grow up in will be much more difficult than the one I grew up in.
9. Do you regret anything in your career thus far?
Yes, but it was in a previous career and don’t like to talk about it anymore.
10. What keeps you motivated every morning?
I love working with my clients. Every day is very different, and this business is not repetitive, so the varying challenges keep me motivated.
- Aging Well, Spending Wisely: Tips For Managing Senior Healthcare Expenses
- The Hidden Benefits Of Financial Planning For Doctors: What You Need To Know To Maximize Your Earnings
- All Seasons Wealth and CEO Jeff Hausinger Named Top 1,200 Financial Advisor by Barron’s for Three Consecutive Years
- How Medical Professional Wealth Advisors Help Physicians Balance Their Personal And Professional Finances
- How Young Financial Advisors Are Disrupting The Traditional Financial Planning Industry
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q2 2023
- Common Financial Mistakes Made By Professional Women And How To Potentially Avoid Them
- Personalized Financial Planning For BIPOC Women: The Benefits Of Working With A Female Advisor
- All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
- Building A Strong Financial Foundation Through Executive Asset Management