By Sanjiv Saste, Financial Advisor
Uncertainty and volatility have been roiling the markets for months and even years now leading to the broad markets trading in a range for over two years. Amazingly though, the S&P recently broke through 2130 and may be starting a new bull leg despite world events and slowing growth throughout the world. As financial advisors, part of our job is to monitor these events, yet focus on the long term. Generally speaking, US companies are lean and well positioned to take advantage of any economic growth beyond what we are achieving currently. There will be pullbacks, but unless a major structural change affects the US, companies are leveraging technology and intelligent staffing to generate top and bottom line growth. As advisors, we don’t get too excited when the market races ahead, or pulls back, knowing that investing through dollar cost averaging has historically worked for long term financial success.
The S&P 500 is an unmanaged index of 500 widely held stocks that is generally considered representative of the U.S. stock market. individuals cannot invest directly in any index, and index performance does not include transaction costs or other fees, which will affect actual investment performance. Individual investor’s results will vary. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
- Aging Well, Spending Wisely: Tips For Managing Senior Healthcare Expenses
- The Hidden Benefits Of Financial Planning For Doctors: What You Need To Know To Maximize Your Earnings
- All Seasons Wealth and CEO Jeff Hausinger Named Top 1,200 Financial Advisor by Barron’s for Three Consecutive Years
- How Medical Professional Wealth Advisors Help Physicians Balance Their Personal And Professional Finances
- How Young Financial Advisors Are Disrupting The Traditional Financial Planning Industry
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q2 2023
- Common Financial Mistakes Made By Professional Women And How To Potentially Avoid Them
- Personalized Financial Planning For BIPOC Women: The Benefits Of Working With A Female Advisor
- All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
- Building A Strong Financial Foundation Through Executive Asset Management