It’s never too early to start accumulating wealth. Here are 5 steps to help yourself now so you can be in a strong financial position later and build future wealth.
Get Started Saving– Passive income is a big help when it comes to building wealth—get started early.
Education– There’s no substitute for a smarter you. Surveys continue to show that higher education can be the best investment you make.
Think Long-term– The best career and investment choices aren’t short-term. You know the drill. Where will you be 10 years from now?
Invest in Yourself– Spend your time getting better and doing what you do best.
Buy a Home– 30 year loans are near record lows, so if you find a place you want to stay, consider buying it! Most Americans’ biggest asset is their primary residence.
The information does not purport to be a complete description of the securities, markets, or developments referred to in this material, is not a complete summary or statement of all available data necessary for making an investment decision, and does not constitute a recommendation. The information has been obtained from sources considered to be reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing material is accurate or complete. Any opinions are those of Jeff Hausinger and not necessarily those of Raymond James.
- David’s September Bond Market Update
- David’s Market Update – August
- Estate planning: Things you should know
- Investment Strategies for the Modern Investor: The Ultimate Guide
- 7 Principles of Financial Management Every Entrepreneur Must Know
- All Seasons Wealth Expands To The West Coast
- Retirement planning: 5 steps to financial freedom before retirement
- Financial planning – Here are some financial mistakes you should avoid making
- The Current State Of The Markets And Future Possibilities
- Retirement Planning Mistakes To Avoid