TAMPA, Fla. (July 5th, 2022) – Tampa-based All Seasons Wealth is acquiring A&T Wealth Services, expanding its footprint into the West Coast and enlarging the depth of its seasoned roster of advisors with the addition of David Olnick to the team.
All Seasons Wealth is joining forces with David Olnick in Woodland Hills, California. David has provided comprehensive investment advice and solutions to successful individuals, families, entrepreneurs and small to mid-size businesses for over 25 years. He holds FINRA licenses 7, 63, 65, 9 and 10.
As a seasoned bond investment professional, David has extensive experience within the universe of tax-free municipal bonds, corporate bonds, preferred securities, mortgage-backed securities and government securities, including both domestic and international.
“We take a holistic approach to working with families and the future generations of families,” said Jeffrey A. Hausinger, Founder & CEO of All Seasons Wealth. “It is always exciting when we are able to expand our practice to serve more clients, no matter what season or stage they are in their lives.”
All Seasons’ offices are located at:
Tampa – 100 N Tampa St, Suite 3750, Tampa FL 33602
Belleair Bluffs – 645 Indian Rocks Rd N, Belleair Bluffs FL 33770
Ft Lauderdale – 110 E Broward Blvd, Suite 1700, Ft Lauderdale FL 33301
Williamsport – 10210 Governor Lane Blvd, Suite 2005, Office 107, Williamsport MD 21795
Tulsa – 7633 E. 63rd Place, Suite 300, Tulsa OK 74133
Seminole – 11125 Park Blvd, Ste 106, Seminole FL 33772
Woodland Hills – 21600 Oxnard Street, Suite 640, Woodland Hills CA 91367
About All Seasons Wealth
All Seasons Wealth is a premier management and financial planning agency headquartered in Tampa, FL., with offices in Belleair Bluffs, Fort Lauderdale, Williamsport, Tulsa, Seminole, and Woodland Hills, California. All Seasons has more than $845 million in client assets under management.
- All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
- Building A Strong Financial Foundation Through Executive Asset Management
- The Benefits Of Executive Financial Planning: How To Make The Most Out Of Your Finances
- 5.00% Treasury Yields Are Back
- Yields Plunge
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q1 2023
- January Bond Market Report
- Executive Wealth Management: What Is It, And What Are Its Top Benefits
- Tips For Choosing Qualified Financial Advisors For Business Owners
- The Importance Of Physician Financial Advisors