ALL SEASONS WEALTH
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 1, 2023
All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – All Seasons Wealth, based in Tampa, Florida, has been named as one the fastest-growing companies owned or led by Florida State University alumni. They will be honored during the 6th annual Seminole 100 Celebration on Saturday, February 25, at the university’s Student Union ballrooms.
Florida State University’s Seminole 100 is powered by the Jim Moran Institute of Entrepreneurship in partnership with the FSU Alumni Association. The top 100 fastest-growing FSU alumni-owned or alumni-led businesses are recognized at a celebration each year on FSU’s campus, during which each company learns their numerical ranking and receives their award.
This event recognizes and honors FSU’s entrepreneurs and allows them to share valuable business insights with each other.
“The alumni on the Seminole 100 list represent 12 schools and colleges across Florida State University and show the immense value of a degree from FSU,” said Julie Decker, president and CEO of the FSU Alumni Association. “The accomplishments of these alumni exemplify what is possible with tenacity and innovation. We are proud to recognize them for all they have achieved as leaders and entrepreneurs.”
The 2023 Seminole 100 includes companies from several industries such as construction, finance, legal, marketing and realty. Of this year’s 100 companies, 80 are based within the state of Florida and a total of 12 U.S. states are represented as part of the 2023 Seminole 100.
To qualify for the Seminole 100, a company must have operated for at least three years and generated revenue by Jan. 1, 2019. In addition, the business must have been owned or led by an FSU alumnus for three consecutive years prior to applying.
FSU Seminole 100 Award
Seminole 100, 2023. Candidate alumni are screened from companies (corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships) that have been in business as of January 1, 2020 and meet specific FSU alumni criteria in regards to ownership, C-Suite executive team, or senior management team. Revenue based quantitative criteria is used for further screening in addition to meeting certain minimum revenue requirements to be eligible. Investor experience/returns were not considered as part of this list selection. 100 individuals were ultimately selected for the Seminole 100 out of 140 applicants in 2022. This ranking is based upon the calendar year period of 2019 to 2021 and was released 02/25/2023. This recognition may not be representative of any one client’s experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of an advisor’s future performance. Neither Raymond James nor any of its Financial Advisors pay a fee in exchange for this recognition. Raymond James is not affiliated with FSU or The Torch: College of Education Magazine.
- All Seasons Wealth: Your Trusted Asset Management Company
- Creating Your Financial Roadmap: A Step-by-Step Guide With All Seasons Wealth
- Personal Financial Planning With All Seasons Wealth
- Planning For Retirement With All Seasons Wealth
- The Changing Landscape of Retirement Planning: Adapting for Longer Life Expectancy and a Secure Future
- Unlocking Financial Success: Empowering Savvy Business Owners with In-Depth Strategies Rooted in Facts
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q3 2023
- Aging Well, Spending Wisely: Tips For Managing Senior Healthcare Expenses
- The Hidden Benefits Of Financial Planning For Doctors: What You Need To Know To Maximize Your Earnings
- All Seasons Wealth and CEO Jeff Hausinger Named Top 1,200 Financial Advisor by Barron’s for Three Consecutive Years