All Wealth Expands to St. Pete
All Seasons Wealth Strategies is proud to announce the acquisition of the practice of Jim Currey and Tom Krejci, effective May 2016. The acquisition allows All Wealth to expand its reach into St. Petersburg, where Currey and Krejci are based.
“The acquisition means more than the addition of two excellent advisors to our All Wealth team,” said Jeff Hausinger, Branch Manager at All Seasons Wealth Strategies. “It also signifies the expansion of our services and strategies to the St. Petersburg community.” All Wealth currently has offices in Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale.
Currey joined Raymond James Financial Services in 1996 after working as a financial representative at Smith Barney. Prior to that, he spent 25 years in the private banking sector. Currey is a registered representative holding both a Series 7 and Series 63 license. Krejci has worked at Raymond James Financial Services for over 40 years, initially working in the operations and compliance department before transitioning to private wealth management. Krejci is a Financial Advisor holding Series 4, 5, 7, 15, 24, 53 and 63 licenses.
- All Seasons Wealth Helps With Long-Term Financial Goals & Success
- Study Shows That Investors Want to Invest with More Social and Environmental Impact
- Jeff Hausinger has been named to Forbes’ list of 2022 Best-In-State Wealth Advisors
- All Seasons Wealth Acquiring Local Raymond James Branch of AJB Financial
- Tampa Financial Planning Practice
- Barron’s Top 1,200 – 2022
- Current Events: Russia/Ukraine Update
- Happy ASW Anniversary Caroline!
- 529 Plan In Florida: Tax Efficient College Planning
- How To Choose Between Financial Firms In Tampa