All Wealth Expands to St. Pete
All Seasons Wealth Strategies is proud to announce the acquisition of the practice of Jim Currey and Tom Krejci, effective May 2016. The acquisition allows All Wealth to expand its reach into St. Petersburg, where Currey and Krejci are based.
“The acquisition means more than the addition of two excellent advisors to our All Wealth team,” said Jeff Hausinger, Branch Manager at All Seasons Wealth Strategies. “It also signifies the expansion of our services and strategies to the St. Petersburg community.” All Wealth currently has offices in Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale.
Currey joined Raymond James Financial Services in 1996 after working as a financial representative at Smith Barney. Prior to that, he spent 25 years in the private banking sector. Currey is a registered representative holding both a Series 7 and Series 63 license. Krejci has worked at Raymond James Financial Services for over 40 years, initially working in the operations and compliance department before transitioning to private wealth management. Krejci is a Financial Advisor holding Series 4, 5, 7, 15, 24, 53 and 63 licenses.
- David’s September Bond Market Update
- David’s Market Update – August
- Estate planning: Things you should know
- Investment Strategies for the Modern Investor: The Ultimate Guide
- 7 Principles of Financial Management Every Entrepreneur Must Know
- All Seasons Wealth Expands To The West Coast
- Retirement planning: 5 steps to financial freedom before retirement
- Financial planning – Here are some financial mistakes you should avoid making
- The Current State Of The Markets And Future Possibilities
- Retirement Planning Mistakes To Avoid