Raymond James Cares 2021: Feeding Tampa Bay
On Wednesday, May 26th, our team at All Seasons Wealth had a wonderful experience volunteering at Feeding Tampa Bay. Feeding Tampa Bay is an organization leading the movement to end hunger in our community with the ultimate goal of ending hunger in Tampa Bay by 2025! COVID-19 has surged the need for food in our community by 400% but thankfully Feeding Tampa Bay has remained strong.
While volunteering, we were able to provide a hot lunch for about 100 individuals. It was very eye opening to see the amount of hungry people in our community. The best part was being able to have a conversation with them and make them smile. This experience really opened our eyes to the dire need for help in our own backyard.
Our team was pleased to show our support for Raymond James Cares Month 2021 and we believe in the importance of consistent efforts to help make our community stronger together. Our team left with a sense of compassion for helping others and we are looking forward to our next community event!
- Money Secrets Of The Wealthy: Insights Into Asset Management, Financial Planning, And More
- All Seasons Wealth In Tampa, Florida
- What Is The Difference Between A Financial Planner And A Financial Advisor?
- The Benefits Of Having A Local Raymond James Backed Financial Advisor
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q1 2024
- Why Rising Rates Won’t Derail Stocks: A Perspective From All Seasons Wealth
- Best Investment Strategies During A Downturn Or Recession
- Financial Independence for Women: A Guide to Building Wealth Through Investment
- Divorce and Estate Planning: Protecting Your Assets and Loved Ones
- How Do Mortgage Rates Affect The Stock Market?