First Tee Tampa Bay – Empowering Kids Through the Game of Golf
All Seasons Wealth President and CEO, Jeff Hausinger, is a volunteer board member at First Tee – Tampa Bay. First Tee uses the game of golf to instill confidence, focus, and judgement while having fun at the same time.
The origin of the program dates back to 1991, when it began as Urban Junior Golf at Rogers Park Golf Course in Tampa. The concept was to offer affordable and accessible golf opportunities to children from moderate socio-economic backgrounds, and to use the inherent social and recreational values associated with the game to shape the lives of each participant.
Officially formed in 1999, First Tee Tampa Bay now provides more than 70,000 children each year with hands-on, interactive golf experiences along with introducing them to The First Tee’s Nine Core Values– Honesty, Integrity, Sportsmanship, Respect, Confidence, Responsibility, Perseverance, Courtesy and Judgment.
The First Tee Tampa Bay teaches a series of life skills (such as goal setting, how to meet new people, and staying healthy) in all its programs.
We at All Seasons Wealth support and admire First Tee Tampa Bay and all that they have done for the kids in the Tampa Bay area. We took a trip over to Rogers Park yesterday to see the kids in action! It’s important that we get involved in our community and help give kids the tools that will last them a lifetime.
- Aging Well, Spending Wisely: Tips For Managing Senior Healthcare Expenses
- The Hidden Benefits Of Financial Planning For Doctors: What You Need To Know To Maximize Your Earnings
- All Seasons Wealth and CEO Jeff Hausinger Named Top 1,200 Financial Advisor by Barron’s for Three Consecutive Years
- How Medical Professional Wealth Advisors Help Physicians Balance Their Personal And Professional Finances
- How Young Financial Advisors Are Disrupting The Traditional Financial Planning Industry
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q2 2023
- Common Financial Mistakes Made By Professional Women And How To Potentially Avoid Them
- Personalized Financial Planning For BIPOC Women: The Benefits Of Working With A Female Advisor
- All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
- Building A Strong Financial Foundation Through Executive Asset Management