Jeff Hausinger has been named to Forbes’ list of 2022 Best-In-State Wealth Advisors
JEFF HAUSINGER NAMED TO FORBES’ LIST OF BEST-IN-STATE WEALTH ADVISORS
Tampa, FL – Jeff Hausinger, President & CEO, CFP®, CIMA® of All Seasons Wealth located at 100 North Tampa Street, Suite 3750 was among the Raymond James-affiliated advisors named to the Forbes list of Best-In-State Wealth Advisors. The list, which recognizes advisors from national, regional and independent firms, was released online April 7, 2022.
The Forbes ranking of Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, developed by SHOOK® Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative criteria, mostly gained through telephone and in-person due diligence interviews, and quantitative data. Those advisors that are considered have a minimum of seven years of experience, and the algorithm weights factors like revenue trends, assets under management, compliance records, industry experience and those that encompass best practices in their practices and approach to working with clients. Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Out of approximately 34,925 nominations, more than 6,550 advisors received the award. This ranking is not indicative of an advisor’s future performance, is not an endorsement, and may not be representative of individual clients’ experience. Neither Raymond James nor any of its Financial Advisors or RIA firms pay a fee in exchange for this award/rating. Raymond James is not affiliated with Forbes or SHOOK®Research, LLC.
Hausinger, who joined Raymond James in 2010, has more than 23 years of experience in the financial services industry.
To reach Jeff Hausinger or the advisors at All Seasons Wealth, more information can be found at allwealth.com or by calling 813-490-6610.
Please click here for awards criteria and disclosures
- Aging Well, Spending Wisely: Tips For Managing Senior Healthcare Expenses
- The Hidden Benefits Of Financial Planning For Doctors: What You Need To Know To Maximize Your Earnings
- All Seasons Wealth and CEO Jeff Hausinger Named Top 1,200 Financial Advisor by Barron’s for Three Consecutive Years
- How Medical Professional Wealth Advisors Help Physicians Balance Their Personal And Professional Finances
- How Young Financial Advisors Are Disrupting The Traditional Financial Planning Industry
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q2 2023
- Common Financial Mistakes Made By Professional Women And How To Potentially Avoid Them
- Personalized Financial Planning For BIPOC Women: The Benefits Of Working With A Female Advisor
- All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
- Building A Strong Financial Foundation Through Executive Asset Management