As you consider a long, happy retirement, give some thought to the largest aspects of your budget. Where your money actually goes may surprise you.
Wealth alone cannot buy a quality retirement any more than it can buy happiness – but having a solid financial foundation can make those years more enjoyable. As you consider a long, happy retirement, give some thought to the most expensive aspects – housing, transportation, healthcare and food – the effect of inflation and how to budget for it all. Entertainment should be included, too, since social activities enhance your physical and emotional well-being. Keep in mind that these percentages will vary as life changes, so it’s a good idea to account for the biggest line items as you plan for the future.
- Aging Well, Spending Wisely: Tips For Managing Senior Healthcare Expenses
- The Hidden Benefits Of Financial Planning For Doctors: What You Need To Know To Maximize Your Earnings
- All Seasons Wealth and CEO Jeff Hausinger Named Top 1,200 Financial Advisor by Barron’s for Three Consecutive Years
- How Medical Professional Wealth Advisors Help Physicians Balance Their Personal And Professional Finances
- How Young Financial Advisors Are Disrupting The Traditional Financial Planning Industry
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q2 2023
- Common Financial Mistakes Made By Professional Women And How To Potentially Avoid Them
- Personalized Financial Planning For BIPOC Women: The Benefits Of Working With A Female Advisor
- All Seasons Wealth Honored in the 2023 Seminole 100
- Building A Strong Financial Foundation Through Executive Asset Management