Wealth alone cannot buy a quality retirement any more than it can buy happiness – but having a solid financial foundation can make those years more enjoyable. As you consider a long, happy retirement, give some thought to the most expensive aspects – housing, transportation, healthcare and food – the effect of inflation and how to budget for it all. Entertainment should be included, too, since social activities enhance your physical and emotional well-being. Keep in mind that these percentages will vary as life changes, so it’s a good idea to account for the biggest line items as you plan for the future.
- Financial Independence for Women: A Guide to Building Wealth Through Investment
- Divorce and Estate Planning: Protecting Your Assets and Loved Ones
- How Do Mortgage Rates Affect The Stock Market?
- Benefits Of Being A Raymond James
- All Seasons Wealth Newsletter – Q4 2023
- Strategic Financial Guidance: Choosing The Right Advisor For Business Owners
- Help Protect Your Investments In A Rising Rate Environment
- All Seasons Wealth: Your Trusted Asset Management Company
- Creating Your Financial Roadmap: A Step-by-Step Guide With All Seasons Wealth
- Personal Financial Planning With All Seasons Wealth