Join us for an educational discussion on Succession Planning
- Have you defined your goals and a vision for the transfer of ownership and management of the company? Do you have an identified successor in place?
- Have you resolved the family issues that often accompany leadership and ownership decisions? Does your plan include a strategy to reduce estate taxes?
- Will there be sufficient liquidity to avoid the forced sale of the business?
- If succession will one day require the transfer of assets, have you executed a “buy-sell” agreement that details the process ahead of time?
- Is there a detailed contingency plan in case a business owner dies or becomes unable to continue working sooner than anticipated?
- Have you identified and considered alternative corporate structures or stock-transfer techniques that might help the company achieve its succession goals?
- Have you determined whether you or anyone else will depend upon the business to meet retirement cash flow needs?
- Have you recently had the business valued and analyzed in the same way potential buyers and competitors would?
- Have you structured a program to retain your key personnel?
RSVP soon, as space is limited and we will ﬁll up. Lunch to be provided.
This complimentary workshop is for owners of small to mid-sized closely held, private companies.