Join us for a discussion on Retirement Planning, the Florida Retirement System and DROP
This workshop is designed for State of Florida employees who are retired or are within 5 years of retirement.
- We will discuss recent legislative changes and how they may affect your benefits going forward.
- We will provide education on asset allocation and portfolio diversification.
- We will have a discussion on access to your retirement plans before age 59 1/2.
- We will guide you through the various forms of the available options for your payout from the FRS plan.
- Thinking about working after retirement? Learn about recent changes regarding employment with the FRS employers.
- You are welcome to bring a guest. Individual appointments are available upon request.
- Don’t make a mistake because you forgot to ask a question. Email us your questions in advance or write them down. This is a workshop and most of the time will be spent answering your questions.
RSVP soon as space is limited and we will fill up. Refreshments and sandwiches to be provided.
Information provided is not approved or endorsed by the Florida Retirement System.